Businesses everywhere are seeking better ways to secure the talent necessary for success. But what talent does a job require for superior performance? Only the JOB has the answer, so let the job talk and listen carefully. TTI’s patented job benchmarking process enables businesses to assess the job and talent to find the best job fit.
Depending on the benchmarking tool used, you can quickly determine the behaviors, values, personal skills and task preferences required for superior performance. TTI’s job benchmarking process makes it easy to remove common biases often associated with the hiring process. Instead, factual data based on job requirements provide a solid foundation for coaching and hiring success!
The Job Benchmarking Process
TTI’s patented job benchmarking process is a unique and effective solution because it benchmarks a specific job, not the people in the job. To do this, we let the job talk through an interactive process and job assessment. With the expertise of a TTI Value Added Associate, the job benchmarking process will help you make your next great hire.
Job Benchmarking Tools
TTI offers many benchmarking tools to ensure the best job fit. A Value Added Associate will provide insight and expertise to help determine the best solution.
- TTI Trimetrix® – Behaviors, Values and Personal Skills (PTSI)
- TTI Performance DNA™ – Behaviors, Values and Personal Skills (Position Analysis™)
- TTI DNA™ – Personal Skills (Position Analysis)
- TTI Fit – Behaviors, Values and Task Preference
- TTI Insights – Behaviors and Values
- TTI Workplace Behaviors™ – Behaviors
- TTI Jobs Energizing People Profile™ – Values
- TTI Task Quotient™ – Task Preference
Begin today with a review of how TTI’s Job Benchmarking Process can contribute to your talent management—and lay the foundation for success!