Businesses everywhere are seeking better ways to secure the talent necessary for success. But what talent does a job require for superior performance? Only the JOB has the answer, so let the job talk and listen carefully. TTI’s patented job benchmarking process enables businesses to assess the job and talent to find the best job fit.
Depending on the benchmarking tool used, you can quickly determine the behaviors, values, personal skills and task preferences required for superior performance. TTI’s job benchmarking process makes it easy to remove common biases often associated with the hiring process. Instead, factual data based on job requirements provide a solid foundation for coaching and hiring success!
The Job Benchmarking Process
TTI’s patented job benchmarking process is a unique and effective solution because it benchmarks a specific job, not the people in the job. To do this, we let the job talk through an interactive process and job assessment. With the expertise of a TTI Value Added Associate, the job benchmarking process will help you make your next great hire.
- Identify the Job to be Benchmarked
It is important to understand why the job exists, how success in the job is measured, the history of the position and how it fits the company’s strategy.
- Identify Subject Matter Experts
Subject Matter Experts are people within the organization that have a direct connection to the job and use their expertise to create the job benchmark.
- Define the Key Accountabilities
Subject Matter Experts let the job talk and define the position’s key accountabilities, or critical goals and key business successes the job is accountable for.
- Prioritize and Weigh Key Accountabilities
The Subject Matter Experts rank the key accountabilities by importance and time requirements.
- Respond to the Job Assessment Individually
Based on the key accountabilities, each Subject Matter Expert responds to the job assessment, providing their input on performance requirements of the job.
- Review the Multiple Respondent Report
Based on a unique analysis, the Multiple Respondent Report combines the input of all Subject Matter Experts to create a benchmark for the job that lists the job requirements in each category measured.
- Compare Talent to the Job Benchmark
A talent assessment on the same scale as the job will identify the characteristics an individual will bring to the job, allowing you to easily determine the best job fit and identify coaching opportunities.
- Discuss the Results & Implementation Strategy
Within the framework of a company’s overall selection process, effective hiring decisions can be made and productivity can begin immediately.
Job Benchmarking Tools
TTI offers many benchmarking tools to ensure the best job fit. A Value Added Associate will provide insight and expertise to help determine the best solution.
- TTI Trimetrix® – Behaviors, Values and Personal Skills (PTSI)
- TTI Performance DNA™ – Behaviors, Values and Personal Skills (Position Analysis™)
- TTI DNA™ – Personal Skills (Position Analysis)
- TTI Fit – Behaviors, Values and Task Preference
- TTI Insights – Behaviors and Values
- TTI Workplace Behaviors™ – Behaviors
- TTI Jobs Energizing People Profile™ – Values
- TTI Task Quotient™ – Task Preference
Begin today with a review of how TTI’s Job Benchmarking Process can contribute to your talent management—and lay the foundation for success!